Have you ever wondered?
- What is it like working at a particular job?
- What do I need to do to get into a career I like?
- What classes do I need to take?
- I’d like to learn more about a career.
- I need help/guidance in finding a career that I’m interested in.
- I want a summer job with an employer that I’d like to work for.
- How can I find some scholarships to pay for college.
- I want to start planning my future.
If you’ve ever asked yourself any of these questions or want to get help in your career planning, then Inspire Rock County can help:
- Do you have access to CareerCruising.com? To access your account, click here. (If you don’t have access – please contact your school counselor or principal)
- If your school does not have access, please have your school counselor or principal contact us at: email@example.com.
- Don’t know where to start after logging in? Download this Quick Start Guide-Student-Career Cruising And Inspire Rock County. (Adobe Pdf Reader required )
Having trouble registering?
If you are attending a school that does not utilize our Inspire Rock County program, 1. You can contact a school close to you that does administer our program. Download this list to find your closest school representative. 2. or… you can reach out directly to our Career Cruising Administrators to arrange with the school for this access. Contact: Email Jennifer Stark or Email Dayna Bryce